Retail Sales - Fragrances, Part Time: Stamford Town Center - Macy's
Compensation: $32,030.00 - $50,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Fragrance Sales Associate is responsible for providing professional services to customers by selling and demonstrating fragrances and related items, as well as contributing to the success of the department through achieving personal sales goals. Perform other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.
Macys uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macys may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they maypick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Alert Fragrance Counter Manager or Sales Manager of Cosmetics and Fragrances of inventory and other inaccuracies
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Ensure proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events to maximize sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fragrances.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Associated topics: account executive, account manager, buyer, counter, customer service, retail, retail sales, sales associate, sales leader, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...