CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME) CATHEDRAL VILLAGE
Compensation: $20,295.00 - $26,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
*Posted Date:* Oct 17, 2019
* We have an opening for a full-time *CASHIER/ FOOD SERVICE WORKER *position.
* *Location*: Cathedral Village- 600 E. Cathedral Road, Philadelphia, PA 19128. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: 11:30 AM- 7:30 PM. Includes every other weekend & some holidays.
* *Requirement*: Previous experience preferred.
*WE MAKE IT EASY!*
* You can now *chat or text-to-apply*, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text *JOB* to *75000* & search for the requisition ID number 333704 . Click here to view more.
* You can now *prerecord video introductions.* Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
*Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
* Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
* Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
* Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and line serving.
* Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each shift.
* Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
* Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures are not within acceptable limits.
* Serves hot and cold items to customers.
* Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
* Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first in, first out rule.
* Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form daily.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Associated topics: clean, dishwasher, kitchen utility, lavavajillas, sanitation, service assistant, stewarding, stock, wash, washer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...