Inside Sales Representative (Barrington)
Compensation: $51,490.00 - $116,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Under the leadership of the Senior Manager of Ticket Sales, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the generation of ticket sales revenue and for assisting with all aspects of the annual season and group ticket sales campaign including but not limited to Full Seasons, Partial Plans, and Groups for URI Football and Men s and Women s Basketball as well as family shows at the Ryan Center.
This position is based at The Ryan Center University of Rhode Island. A state-of-the-art, multi-purpose facility, the Thomas M. Ryan Center, located on the University of Rhode Island campus in scenic South County, opened its doors in June 2002. Home to URI Men s and Women s Basketball programs, the Ryan Center also features the URI football teams' locker room, along with athletic department offices, training rooms, players' lounges and a souvenir store. The venue seats 8,000 for basketball, and over 6,300 for concerts, family shows, lectures and other community events. The Ryan Center was designed and built to meet all ADA specifications to accommodate our guests with disabilities. Located in Kingston, the Center draws on an audience of over 1.4 million people within a 40-mile radius. You can learn more about our venue here:
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come join us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com
- Assume management responsibility for all services and activities involved in maintenance and operations, including painting, basic contracting and plumbing
- Responsible for producing the maximum revenue for URI Basketball and Football through the sale of ticket packages (seasons, partial, groups, etc.)
- Responsible for communicating to clients and prospects through various means including direct contact (outbound calls & emails), corporate partner gatherings, etc.
- Meet with event clients prior to events in determining event needs, oversee related staff and provide information and direction to in-house departments and support staff.
- Knowledgeable in all URI Basketball and Football product lines including season plans, partial plans, and premium seating group packages.
- Assist Senior Manager with coordinating campaign schedule to ensure complete prospecting canvas of all products.
- Manages all database information listings acquired through various entities through CRM database.
- Assist with closing business, sales calls and appointments.
- Responsible for handling customer challenges and/or concerns as they relate to sales made by the department.
- Assists with requests for additional support staffing for outside events and games.
- Personally Selling Making a minimum amount of calls per day (set by Senior Manager) depending on length of office hours
- Assist Senior Manager with Ticket Sales Marketing plan to increase Ticket Revenue.
- Prepare sales material and collateral
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Sports Management, Communications, Marketing or Business-Related field required.
- Familiarity with Customer Database Management Software Salesforce, preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver s license and vehicle.
- Capable of working a flexible schedule and extended hours including but not limited to working early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays in addition to traditional business hours.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills as well as attention to detail, and be able to function in a multi-task environment required.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment yet capable of completing tasks independently.
- Positive thinker required.
- Enthusiastic, motivator and sales professional required.
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database management software.
- Ticketing software knowledge a plus (preferably Paciolan).
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER
Associated topics: business, dealer, disney, inside sales, life insurance, outbound, sales, sales representative, telemarketer, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...