Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The VP, Payer Sales (Altegra) is responsible for leading a team of field sales executives whose focus is to maximize the value realization and other financial objectives for a specific set of CHC products/solutions. The VP sells Altegra solutions including Member Engagement, Chart Retrieval and Clinical Review, and Decision Analytics) equivalent to $250 million in revenue and annual bookings target of $36 million. The VP is responsible for developing and maintaining a team that ensures collaboration and coordination with Business Units, other Sales teams and Account Management to execute on the sales strategy. The VP will leverage the team to provide a collective \"voice of the customer\" to the aligned Business Unit in support of but not limited to areas such as how effectively the client is utilizing the solutions, assessing training and re-training needs, and identifying add-on/up-sell opportunities to enhance the solution. The team will support the product and service owners regarding new product features that tie to multiple client needs or pain points, capacity planning and overall client satisfaction. The VP will need to uncover and act on the competitive environment in their accounts as well as compile, analyze and provide insights on competitors.
Team Leadership 50%
Collaboration with Key Stakeholders 25%
* Propose strategies, and influence the organization to embrace strategies, to grow net new and add-ons within segment and target key growth areas increase market share within segment
* Ensure strategic collaboration and coordination with Business Units, Sales Teams, and all internal partners to guarantee the best overall client experience * Oversee regular joint strategic account planning and business reviews (roadmaps, innovation, etc.) and tactical activities (governance, performance objectives, critical milestones) to ensure client needs and expectations are met. * Proactively and continually assess, clarify and validate short term needs and long-term client objectives. Direct client to solution development efforts to address client needs. * Understand how the client differentiates itself in markets and creates client value and how the CHC portfolio can support/maximize their differentiation * Serve as the single point of contact responsible for specific internal and external oversight of Payer market channel for segment area with retention and growth of the product lines as the primary objectives * Act as the client's advocate within CHC to ensure the client receives the appropriate amount of attention and added value. Develop long-term relationships with assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders * Facilitate the meeting of the key leader counterparts to deepen the overall relationship. Involve CHC resources from the SLT to service delivery teams as needed to problem solve, collaborate and/or otherwise ensure client performance objectives and expectations are met * Provide ongoing, accurate pipeline and forecast reports to Sales & Operations leadership team * Lead, develop and maintain team of sales executives (both direct and indirect reports) who collaborate and coordinate with the Business Units, other Sales teams and Account Management and attain or exceed all assigned quotas for revenue (organic & retention) * Drive accountability through robust OKRs and performance management practices * Foster sales leadership competency and work to improve bench strength within the sales organization, including building pipeline, establishing development plans and mentoring individuals on the team to maximize their growth and potential
Education / Training:
* Bachelors degree * Masters degree / MBA preferred
* Minimum of ten years sales experience with at least 7 years of progressive experience managing others and track record of quota achievement * Leadership/management experience with experience guiding and developing others through periods of change preferred * Payer Market Expertise with strong knowledge of sales methodology, territory planning, process optimization and data analysis
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
* Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in Healthcare across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to senior technical and business decision makers * Understanding of complex sales cycles at strategic level with capability to provide clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues * Ability to develop and deploy the strategy that drives customer partnership, revenue growth and retention * Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market and/or customer needs and ability to put creative deals together to drive business growth * Demonstrated ability to lead teams to exceed goals with results-oriented style, high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills including ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results * Highly organized and proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities * Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an open, honest and direct communication style and ability to build relationships across an organization to accomplish goals * General knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce or other CRMs and healthcare information systems * Willingness to engage in both tactical hands-on work and strategic work as needed to manage and complete priorities * Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of time
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.