Freight broker / Shipper Sales Representative
cargobot in Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Due to tremendous growth in our business, we are searching for positive, up-beat and self-motivated Shipper Account Executive to join our team at Cargobot. You must be computer literate, have strong sales skills, and be customer service oriented.
This will be a full-time flexible-site position. You will be hitting the road to create new business opportunities and help consolidate existing ones.
The current schedule is 9:00 am - 5:30 pm. Monday-Friday.
Performance will be evaluated on:
- Lead generation
- Lead conversion
- Client retention
- Call volume
- Cold Calling
- Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Loads posting per client
- All this with the help of a digital platform.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of logistics/transportation sales or a similar position. Freight broker experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of experience and previous sales success. (Book of Business)
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and sell key company services based on current corporate objectives.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and to create compelling and insightful reports.
- Availability to stay in communication with headquarters.
- Identifying potential business opportunities building new and current customer relationships.
Assessing customer needs Requirements:
- Ready to learn.
- Location (Houston or Dallas, Tx)
- Availability to visit headquarter (Miami).
- U.S. Citizen or eligible for employment in the U.S. sponsorship (required).
Cargobot is disrupting the market with an innovative proposal. Bring tour potential and
Cargobot will help you get the best of it with amazing results.
Associated topics: agent, broker, brokerage, carrier, freight broker, freight brokerage, freight handler, freight sales, sales, shipper
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Los Angeles, CA!