Asset Sales Analyst I
Compensation: $88,020.00 - $181,590.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
The Asset Sales Analyst I provides support to the SVP of Capital Markets on the Asset Sales desk. In addition to performing the Business Analyst daily tasks in Asset Sales, the Secondary Marketing Asset Sales Analyst II will be responsible for the additional below duties.
What You Will Do:
- Support and assist the Asset Sales team with reporting, trade/commitments, daily audit,, loan sales, best execution, pooling, etc.
- Assist with execution of hedge strategy when needed.
- With direction from SVP of Capital Markets, responsible for supporting the day to day calibration of Cardinal s Best Execution model.
- Responsible for assisting with daily communication and workflow between Delivery and Asset Sales.
- Provide individual performance metrics to senior Assets Sales Analyst to determine growth opportunities or to identify issues with processes.
- Additional special projects assigned by the SVP - Capital Markets.
What You Need:
- 0-1+ years relevant work experience in Capital Markets/Secondary Marketing, required
- Bachelor s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, preferred
- Master s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematical Finance, a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional experience in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access)
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and perform in a fast paced environment
- Must work well in a team environment
- Welcomes constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a regular basis
- Ability to prioritize and manage large volume of tasks
- VBA or programming experience is a plus
- Modeling experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Positive attitude with a lot of energy!
- Demonstrated exceptional time management skills
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Associated topics: bank, financial, financial planner, financial product, financial security, payment, payment management solution, securities, stock broker, treasury
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...