0ur Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind Bob's Discount Furniture's success and expansive growth in the retail industry. At Bob's you can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! As champions of the \"Bob's Way\" our Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs, offering world class customer service with a low pressure, honest, gimmick free and enjoyable shopping experience.
Greet and engage customers, uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Generating sales through a low pressure consultative approach
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Competitive, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays), and holidays
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
Previous sales experience in retail or commission based sales environment are a plus, but not required
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer