Oncology Specialty Sales Consultant - Prostate Franchise - Los Angeles East, CA (Bakersfield)
Compensation: $169,473.33 - $177,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Oncology Specialty Sales Consultant - Prostate Franchise - Los Angeles East, CAYOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Specialty Consultant - Prostate Franchise, are to:
WHO YOU ARE
- Must be able to demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals;
- Targets, develops, assesses and maintains a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high-level stakeholder position;
- Uses strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- In depth mastery of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Mastery of key account management, best practices and sales development;
- Develops exceptionally well-designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrates a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Extremely customer focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders;
- Exemplifies strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively uses resources and shares best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals;
- Adheres to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor s Degree;
- 5 years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience or oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor) equivalent;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver s license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Degree education in a biological science or related discipline;
- Oncology selling experience;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : California : Los Angeles || United States : California : Residence Based
Reference Code: 68670
+ 1 888-###-####, option #5
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...