The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the field sales teams. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, as well as discovery and individual research. This person will be based in our Burlington, Massachusetts office and report to the Sr. Manager, Lead Development.
* Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and possibly social media to introduce software solutions within target markets.
* Collaborate with sales teams and key marketing personnel to develop and promote targeted outreach campaigns.
* Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points, possible budgets and timelines at all levels of target prospects.
* Manage and coordinate qualified lead conversions with the sales teams.
* Communicate and partner with the sales teams, as well as regional VPs to help develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
* Manage data for new and prospective customers in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
* Provide any additional sales support to the sales teams as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Must be ambitious, positive and a team player.
* 2 years of experience in sales, customer service.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Proficiency with MS Office
* Experience in technology sales a plus
Bachelor's degree a plus.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.