Allstate Licensed Sales Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Meet high-volume sales goals by quoting leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing and lead databases
- Cold-call prospective Allstate customers
- Cross-sell additional Allstate products to existing client households
- Conduct policy reviews, process payments and report claims as needed
- Positive attitude with a willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Ability to create relationships and build trust
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Sales experience is a plus
- Must obtain a property and casualty insurance license.
- An insurance license is not required to apply or interview.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Base + uncapped commission established by Allstate agent
- Allstate provides hands-on sales training
Loading some great jobs for you...