Customer Service Inside Sales
Compensation: $56,150.00 - $146,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Customer Service & Inside Sales Representative - Study Abroad Lead
American Institute For Foreign Study
American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS) is looking for a highly motivated Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative to assist in inbound and outbound communications for their Study Abroad division. AIFS has been providing educational and cultural exchange programs since 1964.
As the Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative (Study Abroad Lead), you will work in the Database Marketing department to maximize the number of applications, primarily for AIFS Study Abroad programs, but also for other cultural exchange divisions. In order to be successful in this role, it is required that you have very strong communication skills both verbal and written. You will be answering questions from prospective customers via phone, Live Chat, Email and Social Media. There is no cold calling required for this position. This position will also require 3-4 days per month of off-hours support on scheduled phone consultations.
A successful candidate must have strong phone skills and be able to maintain a positive attitude during telephone contact. You must be able to work both independently and as a strategic member of the sales team.
Other responsibilities would include:
* Manage daily tasks including email and voicemail, consultations, and priority outbound for the division program
* Following up with leads
* Stay on top of program information and trends and relay relevant information to other members of the sales team
* Periodically provide feedback on sales and marketing initiative
* Conduct competitive analyses and research initiatives
* Attend a Study Abroad college Fairs seasonally
Additional requirements include:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Previous customer service experience
* Basic PC knowledge
* Being detail oriented
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Experience studying abroad is a plus
* Familiarity with a CRM System is a plus
American Institute For Foreign Study provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your personal and wellness goals including:
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Generous paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) with Company Match and Employer Discretionary Elective Contribution
* Fitness reimbursement
* Company sponsored benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability
Associated topics: agent, business, dealer, disney, insurance agent, life insurance, market, sales representative, telemarketer, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...