Job Purpose Summary: Regional Sales Directors are responsible selling web-based learning solutions within assigned territory.Current Openings Include: South TexasKey Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Strategize and create territory sales plan including districts and schools to be targeted
- Create and manage a sales pipeline
- Sell Achieve3000 products and services within territory, achieving sales quota as assigned
- Utilize solution selling techniques to ensure products meet the needs of the customer
- Present products and services in a way that ensures customers are enthusiastic about what we provide and can clearly see the value in what we offer
- Update information in sales systems and ensure accurate and timely reporting and communications to management as required
- Stay abreast of the industry, competitors, and educational trends including territory specific issues and concerns to customize presentation and solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams as needed and communicate effectively with internal teams
- Manage territory and travel in a budget conscious way
- Bachelor s degree required, Master s preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years experience in educational sales with successful online solutions selling experience which includes having contacts in the assigned territory schools and/or districts.
- Track record of sales success as demonstrated by having met or exceeded sales quotas.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time and work remotely.
- Strong presentation and solution selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges; able to be persistent and aggressive in balance with building strong customer relationships.
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales manager, shift lead, team leader